This was a super easy and delicious meal for dinner! What’s better than super easy AND super delicious??!?!?
- Chicken Breasts (I used three)
- Bacon, 3-4 pieces per breast
- Lemon, 1
- Honey (about 2 T drizzled)
- Rosemary, Salt, & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 365.
- Trim the fat from the breasts and cut each one into 3-4 pieces.
- Wrap each piece with a piece of bacon.
- Lay them in a pan. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Juice one lemon and pour the juice over the chicken.
- Drizzle honey over the chicken.
- Cook for 35 minutes.